Monday, April 18, 2011

0

5.7 British male aged 33 dark brown hair, normally has stubble and is quite hairy. quietly spoken is on holiday in tokyo staying with friends

I watch Godfather 2 at ten in the morning in Saitamashintoshin. It`s all old people in the cinema. It was not my idea to come here. My friends did not come.
After in the sun I sit in the area. It`s a horrible concrete fun area surrounded by highways. People walk quietly doing what they always do. Nothing happens here.
A friend calls me on the train back to Tokyo. It`s bad to answer your phone on Japanese trains but I do. He wants to know where the key is to the front door.
I have been staying at his house. He is a friend from when I lived in Tokyo two years before. He and his housemates have let me stay after I had to leave my lover`s house for a month. She is a painter.. Now she has her first big show at the end of the month I had to get out of her tiny apartment, rammed as it already is with stacks of paintings and art books. I don`t know if I`ll stay or she`ll want me to stay. While she is painting she`s lost to me so I lay in wait for the month to end in the homes of my friends.