Monday, April 18, 2011

7


In seven days she will be reading about atomic power behind me on another computer while I cancel my website that`s been running since 2003 and we both listen to Black Sabbath. Her exhibition has been cancelled. We won`t talk much. A short while before, she will have talked to her brother on the phone, told him all my foreign friends have left Tokyo, and ask him if they should go to their hometown. I will have pushed her with talk of another life for us away from Tokyo and she nervous will have said You can say anything.

In a restaurant I will look out of the window and we won`t talk much. I will realise we are two people in a close space and not two people closer together.


What worse thing for a man than to realise he is not needed in a time of crisis? 

I have received an email that he was on adventures out of the city when the earthquake struck. hes very tired but okay